Sunday, January 31, 2016

SKINNY COFFEE CLUB UPDATE

 

*** UPDATE***

You guys know how much i love Skinny Coffee Club. I love it way more than Starbucks or any other coffee. It gives me so much energy when I'm working out and it makes me feel clean as well. When i drink Starbucks i feel as if my anxiety is getting worse and that it does not let me go to sleep normally. With SCC i am able to relax and go to sleep on time as well as keep me alert and focused when I'm doing homework or working out. I recommend this company to any of you who are looking for a healthy way to lose weight and still drink delicious coffee. I love adding a bit of Almond/ Coconut milk blend into it. You could add whatever you like as well. It makes me feel so good on the outside and the inside.  Also their new packaging is to die for. Its so cute!! THIS IS MY ONE AND ONLY FAVORITE COFFEE COMPANY. 


SCC Benefits: 
* WeightLoss *
* Detox & Cleanse *
* Increased Energy *
* Boost Metabolism *
* Healthy Glow *
* Improved Sleep *
 
 
#SkinnyCoffeeClub
#SkinnyCoffeeClub

Follow them on Instagram: @SkinnyCoffeeClub

For more SCC updates follow my Instagram : @Iniebean



10/10 as always :)



No comments:

Post a Comment