Saturday, January 16, 2016

MrStraps / Product Review

MRSTRAPS


So ive been seeing a huge trend with the glitter cases and decided to give it a try! I had ordered two glitter insulation sticker bumper's from a company called "MRSTRAPS". At first i was a bit worried that the glitter would come off easily or that their would be residue on my phone afterwards but nope! Not a single problem with it at all. I put on the Rose glitter case on my iphone 6s Plus and it fit perfectly. There is an instruction video on the website that shows you how to apply it the right way. You can really tell they spent a long time creating these because they fit so perfectly.. not a single thing went wrong while putting mine on. Its also a perfect size even when you have a screen protector on! 
I love both the colors i had ordered i cant wait to try the silver color next! I love the glitter trend thats going on right now. I love how fast the shipping was from MrStraps. They have many other cases to choose from as well. 
MrStraps fancy glitzer glitter wrap folie iPhone 6 rosa rose
MrStraps fancy glitzer glitter wrap folie iPhone 6 silber silver

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment