Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Color Blend / Product Review

Image description


I am obsessed with Color Blend's makeup pallet! I always contour and highlight no matter what makeup
look im going for and the colors on this pallet really match my face. Its always important to contour and highlight in all the right places and blend it evenly. I love using the darkest shade to darken my cheeks , nose and forehead with. Then i use the lightest color to highlight under my eyes, the bridge of my nose as well as any parts of my face i think would be necessary depending on the makeup look. I cannot wait to show you guys more looks that i created using this pallet on my Instagram @Iniebean
You guys NEED to cop one of these pallets because they are stunning! Perfect for mothers, sisters, aunts, anybody who loves makeup PERIOD. Makeup is an art. Its how we express and enhance our beauty. Color Blend Makeup helps me make my makeup on fleek! Ladies learn how to contour and use this pallet asap! You will not regret it at all. Quality is perfect and the customer service are super helpful!
--------------------------------------------------------
***Has 6 pigmented and refillable shades. Offers excellent quality, more shades to choose from than your average contour kit and more affordable.***
----------------------------------------------------
*** Based in London.***
*** Hypo-allergenic***
*** Great for sensitive skin***
*** Fragrance Free, Allergy Tested, Non Comedogenic***

10/10
-------------------------------------------------------
Visit: http://www.colorblendmakeup.com/
https://www.facebook.com/colorblendmakeup/
https://www.instagram.com/colorblend_makeup/
Twitter @colorblenduk

 


No comments:

Post a Comment