Monday, November 2, 2015

Organi Clear/ Product Review

Dont you hate stubborn pimples and acne? Although i dont have acne, pimples suck! I am super picky about what product should be applied to my face. After alot of research and browsing i found a wonderful company called "Organi Clear"


CONSUMER TESTING PROVES RESULTS*

*Based on consumer evaluation
Clearer skin in as little as one day: 98%
No dryness or irritation:96%
Fewer blackheads:91%
Many consumers see huge results after using Organi Clear as well as myself! Ive been using it for a few days now and i genuinely feel that my skin is clean from the inside out. Since i wear makeup i love using my Acne Cleanser to completely wash my makeup off as well as hydrate and cleanse my pores and skin. I then apply the soothing lotion (night) cream. In the morning i will wash my face again using the Acne Cleanser and dab a bit of the Acne lotion on my pimple areas to fight off pimples throughout my day.










I am blown away by the results of other clients!
I cant stress enough how important it is to keep your
face nice and clean and to treat it. Your skin is apart
of you your whole life. You must treat it very well.














If you're considering purchasing an Acne fighting skin product Organi Clear is the one for you! For more information visit:  







I will keep you updated on skin progress on my Instagram @iniebean



10/10





No comments:

Post a Comment